Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I just read that previous post and can't believe its timing. I just found someone today who is one of my oldest friends from childhood. And that experience is indeed like a fresh, cool drink of water.

My absence in posting has been due to several things -- not the least of which has been the holidays, getting kids off to college, finishing a semester of college myself (and beginning the next), and then the regular everyday stuff. I have been struggling to keep up, and this wonderful opportunity to write temporarily went by the wayside.

But I do love writing, and especially writing here. So briefly -- I'm back!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

That'll be two cents for your opinion, please. And thanks as always for commenting at Today at Jen's House. : )